Master Stress, Anxiety and Depression
1 Day Workshop 10am-4pm Sunday 31st March
I'd like to invite you to an exciting opportunity for you and your friends.
During my 30 years of coaching thousands of Australians I developed a unique, simple yet powerful HEART CENTRED FRAMEWORK that can reduce anxiety instantly by up to 50%.
Come along and you'll learn about the real cause of anxiety, stress and depression and how to take back control of your happiness.
This is for you if...
You’re a kind and caring person who wants to have more fun and enjoy 2019
Maybe you’ve had a tough year. Come along and let go of old fear, anger and sadness so you can move forward with a light heart and really thrive in 2019.
You’ve tried counselling and it hasn’t helped.
Talk therapy often leads to going round in circles in our head and feeling even worse about our self.
You’re a sensitive person feeling overwhelmed.
Highly sensitive people feel life intensely, they often suffer from feeling overwhelmed by emotions – which shows up as stress, anxiety and depression.
You suffer from a scattered and racing mind.
You’d like to learn to calm your busy thoughts and improve the quality of your sleep and regain mental clarity.
You’re stuck in a deep dark hole and are losing hope.
Learn how to get up and going again. Discover how to harness the energy of your emotions to come alive and enhance the quality of your life.
You’ve had enough of not enjoying your life.
You’re ready to learn practical Emotional Intelligence Skills to live from your heart and thrive in everyday life.
Come and I’ll show you...
- 1. The FRAMEWORK For Shifting From Anxious To Happiness.
- I have developed a remarkably simple FRAMEWORK that will help you find inner peace, harness your energy and take back control of your happiness. I have taught this framework to people who were having panic attacks on the way to a coaching session with me and seen them end panic attacks permanently, after 1 session!
This shift commonly can instantly cut through anxiety by 50%.
- 2. The 7 Causes Of Anxiety And What To Do About Each
- Understand what anxiety is, the message it is telling you and how to diffuse it. Highly sensitive people need to learn how to harness their energy and channel it into being creative and having fun. Discover a heart centred approach to help you to identify and resolve the 7 causes of anxiety if not mastered.
- 3. Experience Practical Tools and Techniques You can Use Everyday
- Actually experience exercises, meditations to dissolve stress, anxiety and come alive from depression. This is a radically different, heart based way to shift out of negative states - without any positive thinking at all!
- Practice the steps connecting to the peace, happiness and contentment inside.
- 4. 10 Happy Habits To Build Into Your Life
- A scientifically research based guide on what the happiest people do. You can use this as a checklist to make sure you are attending to the areas of your life that give rise to happiness.
- 5. The 4 Happy Hormones And How To Create Them, Naturally
- There are 4 key hormones that give rise to happiness. When you know what they are and what triggers them you can design your life to ensure you are keeping your happy hormones flowing.
- 6. The Five Steps To Really Thrive in Your Whole Life!
- Happiness comes when we are living our life from our heart, in alignment with our deepest values. In this exercise you will gain clarity on what you need to do straight away to ensure that you live a happy and fulfilling life.
In this FUN workshop you will have the opportunity to:
SO YOU CAN…
ABOUT THE DAY…
This is a fun and rewarding day of Heart Opening and Centring in the beautiful Dandenong Ranges Rain Forest.
You get to release stress, anxiety and depression, complete the events that have shaped your year, learn the lessons and release unfinished baggage so that you do not take it forward into next year and instead you can begin a new year feeling refreshed and ready to go.
This is a great opportunity to give yourself an emotional tune up in readiness for the Christmas and New Year period. Emotional Clearing will be facilitated using meditations, personal reflection and Breathwork.
The fees for the day are ridiculous $47!
I normally charge $350 for a single session so this is a great offer!
PLUS – A RED HOT SENSATIONAL OFFER!
Bring a friend with you for just $3!
WHY AM I OFFERING THIS?
Because I TRULY want to support YOU and your friends in living YOUR LIFE FULLY!
AND because I really want to encourage you to come along and you have the chance to introduce your friends to the beauty and magic of connecting in the HEART.
And I want to finish the year off with a FUN and HIGH ENERGY day.
I have been running heart opening workshops for over 25 years and I have personally seen amazing things happen on the day.
Lets finish the year on a high!
When: Saturday December 1st, 10.00am – 4.00pm
Where: Hazeldell, The Basin
$3 – Bring a friend SPECIAL OFFER
(After you book you will get an email with the $3 offer link)
BOOK NOW click on the link…
About Nicholas De Castella
Originally trained as an Architect, Nicholas has 25+ years experience as a psychotherpist teaching Emotional Intelligence Seminars throughout Australia, in New Zealand, USA, Canada, South Africa and England.
In his youth Nicholas represented Australia 4 times in International Athletic World Championships.
In 1998 suffering from chronic fatigue he looked within for answers and transformed his life!
In 1991 he left his profession as an Architect to assist other on their life journey.
Nicholas is author of ‘Keys To Emotional Mastery’, Founding President of the Australian Breathworks Association, Director of the Institute of Heart Intelligence and a Breathwork Practitioner Trainer. Nicholas was on a committee which gained government certification for Breathwork Trainings at Certificate III, IV and Diploma levels.
Nicholas is a dynamic, warm and insightful presenter. He conducts private sessions, Men’s weekends, Passionately Alive Seminars, Relationship Seminars and Breathwork Practitioner Trainings.
Copyright Thrive Coach Academy 2018
Enter your text here...
Enter your text here...