SEEDS FOR GROWTH WEBINAR
8 Ways to thrive in 2018
Seeds for Growth – 8 Ways to Thrive in 2018
with Nicholas de Castella
“We thrive, not when we have everything we want, but
when we are grateful for what we do have”. Nicholas de Castella
In this presentation Nicholas guides you to a deep, heart centred and inspiring experience:
- Enjoy a Heart Centring Meditation
- Discover your heart’s intention for 2018
- Reconnect deeply to your heart for passion and guidance
- Get clear and focused
- Learn what it takes to thrive in life
- Plant some inspiring seeds to ripen in 2018
- Gain enthusiasm and motivation
- Gain skills to managing Overwhelm
- Connect with other Heart Centred Folk
- Learn more about living from your heart
Heart Visioning Day – 21st January 2018
If you want to make the most of 2018, and are looking for some inspiration, direction and motivation… then this meant for YOU!
Set aside a day out from the busyness of
everyday life to connect to the deepest part of you – your heart: for inspiration and guidance so you can move forward and create a life you love to live.
Yes, I am Ready to Reserve My Place
Attend in Person [Click Here]
In this FUN workshop:
- You can achieve heaps and make 2018 a great year!
- You can attend to the REALLY IMPORTANT things in your life
- You can have better BALANCE, health and success
- You can have what you want happen much more easily
- You can have more time to do what YOU want to do
- You can have more energy, motivation and enthusiasm
- You can feel much more confident and better about yourself
DATE: Sunday January 21st
TIME: At 9.45 for a 10.00am start. Finish up at about 5.30pm.
Attend In person: ‘Clifton Hill, Melbourne, Victoria
Investment: $147 per person (bring a friend for $3)
$47 SPECIAL GUEST INVITATION – ($100 Discount):
You must enter the Coupon Code: DESIGN100 to get the $100 discount.
REGISTER YOUR FRIEND FOR $3
After you register you’ll receive an email with a link to register your friends.
CLICK HERE TO ATTEND
More information at: http://www.eq.net.au/live-by-design-invitation/
ABOUT NICHOLAS DE CASTELLA
Nicholas de Castella is an expert in emotional intelligence and has over 20 years experience in life coaching and counselling. He has conducted over 10,000 private counselling and coaching sessions around the world. He is an experienced facilitator and speaker and the workshops he runs are designed to help people to thrive and live life fully with a focus on practical Emotional Intelligence, Relationship skills, Breathwork, Meditation and Core Clearing techniques and Thrive Coach Training.
Nicholas spent his youth as a world class high performing athlete and represented Australia four times in World Athletic Championships. After surviving a tragic car accident and suffering from chronic fatigue he started to explore different methods of healing. At the age of 32, Nicholas made a career shift from working as a successful architect to founding his own personal development company.
Nicholas has dedicated his life to coaching and teaching about the power of open hearted living and helping to facilitate the realisation of the beauty and power that is available to each of us when we open our hearts. He conducts sessions, workshops and presentations at his coaching centre in Clifton Hill and retreat centre in the Dandenong Ranges, Melbourne, Australia. Nicholas is a passionate husband and father, a mentor and inspiration to many, and loves to spend time on his beautiful 7 acre bush property with his family and friends.
Copyright Thrive Coach Academy 2017