THRIVE AVATAR PATHWAY
The next phase in human evolution: Heart Intelligent Living
Are you ready to open your heart, come alive and thrive?
The crisis facing our world is actually the transition pains of a new humanity that is heart based. The old order is crumbling: we are seeing crisis’ personally, socially and environmentally. Connecting in our heart is the key to realizes we are one with all things and what we do to anyone we do to ourselves.
More than ever before we need Thrive Avatars. People who can help bring in the new humanity that is based on Heart Intelligent way of living. I invite you to join us in our quest. Nicholas de Castella, Director, Thrive Coach Academy
Discover how to Find Freedom and Fulfilment
Click here to find out how to apply
Become a Thrive Life Coach take clients (10 sessions using Thrive Breathwork)
Come along and join us and…
- Discover a heart centred FRAMEWORK for finding true HAPPINESS.
- Learn about the real cause of anxiety, stress and depression and how to take back control of your happiness.
- Release emotional baggage, gain energy and vitality and reconnect with your loving heart.
- Experience the Core Clearing Process for a personal breakthrough in your life.
- Learn the 5 steps to find your passion and live it.
1.Open your heart, come alive and thrive. Master your emotions and take back control of your life.
2. Learn how to Shift from Stressed to calm.
3. Clear underlying emotional Baggage that gives rise to stress, anxiety and depression.
4. Let go of emotional baggage from 2018 so you can ZOOM into 2019!
Don’t Wait – Get Your Ticket Now $47
Plus: Bring a friend for $3!
We live in a beautiful, abundant world. It’s time for all humanity to flourish.
We have the technology for everyone on planet Earth to Thrive.Now we have the consciousness too…
Join us and become an agent of change so we can all prosperpersonally, socially and environmentally
LEVEL 1 – CORE CLEARING TRAINING: Passionately Alive
- Master shame and connect to your basic goodness
- Heal unresolved emotional baggage so you can open your heart and come alive.
- Learn practical everyday Emotional Intelligence life skills to find inner peace and happiness, accelerate healing, eliminate pain, deepen relationships, find direction and passion and be more effective at work and live life fully.
Guide your self and others through the Core Clearing Process.
LEVEL 2 – THRIVE PATHWAY PRACTITONER
- Get Back on Track to live the life you are meant to live.
- Clarify and align your vision and values to gain direction, motivation and enthusiasm.
- Clear the blocks to achieving your goals and grow as a person.
Guide clients through Thrive Genuine Success Progam(5 Sessions using the Core Clearing Process).
LEVEL 3 –THRIVE LIFE-COACH and BREATHWORK TRAINING
- Experience a profound shift from your head to heart
- Live your life from heart centred values and principles.
- Become a heart based Thrive Life Coach
- Learn how to conduct signature talks: program, presentation and resources.
Become a Thrive Life Coach take clients through Thrive Breathwork Coaching (10 sessions using Thrive Breathwork)
LEVEL 4 – THRIVE LEADERSHIP AND GROUP FACILITATOR TRAINING
- Find your purpose in being here on Earth
- Become an inspirational transformational leader
- Gain knowledge and skills to facilitate heart opening and empowerment in groups
- Learn how to conduct 1 and 2 day events: Program, presentation, resources
Conduct Group 2 DAY EMPOWERMENT TRAINING
The tender voice of your heart is always available to guide you. It’s a gentle voice that calls you back when you are off track.
The problem is, if you are out of touch with your heart, you’re not going to get the message. The more out of touch with your heart’s voice you are, the easier it is to be (and stay) off track. Conversely, the more in touch you are with your heart the quicker you pick up on the call – the more uncomfortable you feel – and the sooner you ‘course correct’ – get back on track: speak up about something that doesn’t feel right, stop doing something that doesn’t feel good and start doing what’s good for you: get a massage, go for a walk, take a rest, eat something nutritious, start exploring new career options, organise some quality time with your partner (go for a coffee at a cafe), spend more time with your family, to something that fun…
When you are plugged into your heart (present and connected) your heart will not only guide you moment to moment to stay on track in your life, it will also keep you in balance by guiding you to pay attention to what needs adjusting. It will help you to make sure you attend to what’s really important in your life. When you listen to and act on your hearts’ messages you don’t need the big ‘Mack Truck’ wake up calls – you live with less drama and more enjoy and ease. When you live from your heart you will achieve what I call ‘Genuine Success’. Genuine success is about thriving in life: being at your best, creating a life you truly love and enjoying your life to the fullest.
There are three aspects of Genuine Success:
- Living a balanced and sustainable life based on being whole in your self (nurturing our needs).
- Living a quality life: based on creating financial freedom without compromising your health, relationships or happiness.
- Living a life that makes a meaningful contribution to the world based on being and expressing who you are.
When you listen to your heart you will be able to stay focused on what is important in a world that is full of bright shiny objects tugging for your attention. You will experience a sense of flow and ease because you are congruent with your deepest values and desires. You will be proactive about addressing the uncomfortable situations that are calling for change.
8 Steps to creating Genuine Success
so you can thrive:
1. Stop and be in stillness and quietness (getting out into nature can be helpful)
2. Look inside – connect to your heart (you can download a free five-minute Heart Centring from my website:www. eq.net.au )
3. Listen to and trust your heart’s guidance (you may hear the voice but you have to follow it)
4. Consider: Am I paying enough attention to my: Health Happiness Relationships Wealth Lifestyle Self-expression Spiritual growth
Do you need to make some changes?
5. Be Courageous – step forward and take action to do the things that you know in your heart are right – even if they are scary (they often are!). Remember: You are only going to find inner peace, happiness and contentment by living the life YOU are meant to live – avoiding your truth, is just prolonging your suffering.
6. Cultivate Gratitude – What you focus on expands. Make time each day to give thanks for all the good things in your life: good health, freedom, wealth, people who love you, opportunities you have and most of all: the gift of being alive in this present moment!
7. Be Generous – What you put out comes back multiplied. Find a way to give something meaningful away: a smile, a random act of kindness, share your unique gifts and talents in the world…
8. Follow your bliss – do what you love. When you are happy you bring more happiness into the world. You bring joy to those in your life. Doing what you love could be the kindest thing you can do for others!
Your life is only going to bring you happiness and success when you take charge of it. When you be the captain of your own ship, take the helm and steer it where you want to go. Your heart is your never failing compass that is always available to guide you. Now, it’s up to you to take command.
Nicholas de Castella
Principal, Thrive Coach Academy
ABOUT NICHOLAS DE CASTELLA
Nicholas de Castella is an expert in emotional intelligence and has over 20 years experience in life coaching and counselling. He has conducted over 15,000 private counselling and coaching sessions around the world. He is an experienced facilitator and speaker and the workshops he runs are designed to help people to thrive and live life fully with a focus on practical Emotional Intelligence, Relationship skills, Breathwork, Meditation and Core Clearing techniques and Thrive Coach Training.
Nicholas spent his youth as a world class high performing athlete and represented Australia four times in World Athletic Championships. After surviving a tragic car accident and suffering from chronic fatigue he started to explore different methods of healing. At the age of 32, Nicholas made a career shift from working as a successful architect to founding his own personal development company.
Nicholas has dedicated his life to coaching and teaching about the power of open hearted living. He is passionate about helping facilitate the realisation of the beauty and power that is available to us when we open our heart. He conducts sessions, workshops and presentations at his coaching centre in Clifton Hill and retreat centre in the Dandenong Ranges, Melbourne, Australia. Nicholas is a passionate husband and father, a mentor and inspiration to many, and loves to spend time on his beautiful 7 acre bush property with his family and friends.
Copyright Thrive Coach Academy 2017